A few simple words can create immense emotional reactions. An insult can scar you for life, while a loving declaration can heal wounds.
Such is the power of words that one inspirational quote can also make you believe in yourself and motivate you to be the best person you can be.
In this article, we give you inspirational quotes for vision boards from Law of Attraction advocates who have achieved success in their own fields.
From Oprah to Rhonda Byrne, to Esther Hicks and Jim Carrey, it is our hope that the words they have emitted with regard to manifesting will inspire and motivate you to live your dreams.
DO INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES FOR VISION BOARD WORK?
Yes, inspirational quotes posted on a vision board can help you stay motivated and even boost your confidence. However, do you really need them and do they work? Well, one study thinks so.
A group of researchers wanted to study if motivational quotes have a positive effect on a group of subjects who suffer from substance abuse, depression, anxiety, mental illness, and those who struggle with overwhelming stress.
Unsurprisingly, the study discovered these kinds of quotes do help in helping these subjects improve their self-confidence, feelings of empowerment, motivation, and overall life satisfaction.
In fact, motivational quotes are being integrated into educational and clinical programs and interventions.
While more studies need to be done to show the scientific evidence that these kinds of quotes do improve overall self-esteem and confidence in achieving goals and ambitions, studies like this show how quotes can be helpful in the pursuit of your dream life.
RENOWNED LAW OF ATTRACTION ADVOCATES AND THEIR INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES
We’ve chosen the quotes of Oprah Winfrey, Jim Carrey, Bob Proctor, Rhonda Byrne, Esther Hicks, and Michael Beckwith in this article because these men and women have been at the forefront of the Law of Attraction movement.
These individuals are also some of the most successful and well-known advocates of the Law, and we believe they have the best knowledge and experience when it comes to attracting the life that you want, as well as being amazing examples of what it’s like to live life manifesting your dreams.
Here are the inspirational quotes of the most renowned Law of Attraction advocates:
Oprah Winfrey, “Queen of All Media,” one of the first black billionaires in the world, one of the most influential women on Earth
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll have more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. Your true passion should feel like breathing; it’s that natural.”
- “The Law of Attraction is this: You attract into your life whatever you focus on.”
- “Understand that the right to choose your own path is a sacred privilege. Use it. Dwell in possibility.”
- “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.”
- “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.”
Jim Carrey, Hollywood actor known for being the first to be paid $20 Million for a film role
- “As far as I can tell, it’s just about letting the universe know what you want and then working toward it while letting go of how it comes to pass.”
- “Fear will be a player in your life, but you get to decide how much.”
Bob Proctor, was a self-help author and quantum mechanics advocate
- “Everything you are seeking is seeking you. It is simply a matter of becoming more aware of the things you already possess.”
- “The only limits in life are those we impose on ourselves.”
- “See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it. It works every time with every person.”
- “We all have the ability to design our own lives.”
- “Once you make the decision, you will find all the people, resources, and ideas you need…every time.”
- “You have to get to the point where you ignore all the reasons why you can’t. Don’t spend five seconds thinking about why you can't because you’re giving energy to yourself. Only focus on how you can!”
- “When a wealthy person reaches their goal, it’s exactly what they expected - precisely because, through visualization, they’ve already been there.”
- “Expect and abundance. The stream of plenty always flows towards the open, expectant mind.”
- “Visualization is where everything starts.”
- “By visualizing your goal already completed, you flip your mind into the frequency that contains the way it will be attracted to you.”
- “Use your imagination to create mental movies of your desired goal.”
- “Let’s start with what we can be thankful for, and get our mind into that vibration. And then watch the good that starts to come, because one thought leads to another through.”
Michael Beckwith, New Thought Minister, Award-Winning Author
“WHEN WE SHIFT FROM NEGATIVELY COMPLAINING TO POSITIVELY AFFIRMING, CONDITIONS CHANGE. THEN COMPLAINING IS NO LONGER THE OPERATIVE LAW IN OUR LIFE FREEDOM.”
- “The universe corresponds to the nature of your song.”
- “Do you live in a minefield or a garden? When we live in a minefield mentality, we explode with worry, doubt, fear, lack, and imitation. Choose to cultivate your inner garden!”
- “The enlightened give thanks for what most people take for granted. As you begin to be grateful for what most people take for granted, the vibration of gratitude makes you more receptive to good in your life.”
- “You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made.”
- “If you are not consciously directing your life, you will lose your footing, and circumstances will decide for you.”
Abraham Hicks, aka Esther Hicks, New York Times bestselling author
- “Whatever you’re thinking about is literally like planning a future event. When you’re worrying, you are planning. When you’re appreciating, you are planning. What are you planning?”
- “Like the air you breathe, abundance in all things is available to you. Your life will simply be as good as you allow it to be.”
- “Never mind what is. Imagine it the way you want it to be so that your vibration is a match to your desire.”
- “The entire universe is conspiring to give everything you want.”
- “If something you want is slow to come to you, it can be for only one reason: you are spending more time focused upon its absence than you are about its presence.”
- “When you believe something is hard, the universe demonstrates the difficulty. When you believe something is easy, the universe demonstrates the ease.”
- “It’s not about action, it’s about vibrational alignment.”
Rhonda Byrne, creator of the film, The Secret, and bestselling author
- “There is a truth deep down inside of you that has been waiting for you to discover it, and that truth is this: you deserve all the good things life has to offer.”
- “Your power is in your thoughts, so stay awake. In other words, remember to remember.”
- “Remember that your thoughts are the primary cause of everything.”
- “Instead of focusing on the world’s problems, give your attention and energy to trust, love, abundance, education, and peace.”
- “There is always something to be grateful for.”
- “You are the one who calls the law of attraction into action, and you do it through your thoughts.”
- “See the things that you want as already yours.”
USING THESE INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES FOR YOUR VISION BOARD
We believe in the power of mental imagery but quotes and affirmations can add more positive energy to your vision board. While a dream board can only be accessed when you see it, inspirational quotes, mantras, and affirmations can stay in your memory, helping you stay motivated when you need it the most.
Here are some ways you can use these quotes for your manifestation journey:
Of course, this article is about using these quotes to add to your visual collage of goals and dreams. Pictures, quotes, text, trinkets, and embellishments on your board can make it more aesthetically pleasing, therefore, making it more effective in giving you positive energy.
The Vision Cloud’s Original Vision Board Kit has a set of over 100 pictures but also 60 quotes, words, and questions that are perfect for your dream board.
You can have these inspirational quotes printed out or you can write them on a piece of paper and mount them on your The Vision Cloud dream board. Use the mounting putty that’s included in the kit, and you can add, remove, and update your board with different quotes every time.
You can also write these inspirational quotes in your Law of Attraction journal or your gratitude journal. Write them down or have them printed and glue them on certain pages.
USE THEM AS AFFIRMATIONS
You can also memorize these quotes and say them out loud or to yourself whenever you need a dose of confidence, a boost of self-esteem, or whenever you need to remind yourself that you have what it takes to achieve your dreams, just like these successful Law of Attraction advocates whose words are just as powerful as their messages.
Inspirational quotes for vision boards are just as effective and essential for your board as pictures and visuals. They can help you believe in your own power, boost your confidence, and motivate you to do and be better.
Most of these men and women started with nothing but are now successful, wealthy, and living the life of their dreams.
Let these quotes give you the inspiration you need to go after your goals because everyone has the capacity to turn their thoughts into reality.